CRANE 1 starts off every Technician and Inspector with an entire week at our Training Lab and Classroom in Miamisburg, Ohio. During that week, training is conducted in the fundamentals of the job. Including the proper usage and inspection of Overhead Cranes, Fall Protection Equipment, Scissor and Boom Personnel Lifts as well as Fork Lifts. Written and practical testing is performed and Safety Certification are earned by demonstrating competence in the subject matter.
We invite our customers to join us for part or all of the training week to see first hand our committment to training and safety.
Helping You Develop your Knowledge and Skills is best way we CRANE 1 can improve our value to our customers.
CRANE 1 will help you establish a path for skills and professional development.
• We start off with an assessment of your current skills..
• Then review your existing certifications such as OSHA, Welding, NDT, Crane Related, Rigging etc.
• We provide online training in mechanical, electrical, safety and leadership skills.
• You will attend CRANE 1 class room training in in Crane & Hoist specific subjects.
• You will attend Hoist and Crane OEM training from our many partners.
• We promote efforts to gain certifications such NCCCO, CMAA, NFPA, Welding, NDT etc.
Entry level technicians with basic work skills will start out as a "C" Technician and then progress through the skill levels to become a "B" Technician that can begin to work independently on many tasks, and then with additional training and experience develop into a highly valued "A" Technician with the ultimate goal of becoming a "Master Technician" with best in class experience.