Overhead Crane Repair Services
CRANE 1 offers both emergency repairs and scheduled repairs with proactive maintenance. When your critical crane equipment breaks down, CRANE 1 has the know how to get you back up and running fast — no matter what business you’re in. CRANE 1 is a world-class overhead crane and hoist repair organization; our expert technicians are highly qualified and certified to perform professional-grade repairs on your cranes and hoists — regardless of the type or brand.
When you have a crane or hoist break down unexpectedly, we’re there for you 24/7/365. We strive to get your crane back in service during the first visit so you can complete your shift without much downtime. If your equipment requires factory parts, we are fully staffed to expedite delivery to get you back in business as soon as possible.
CRANE 1 has significant labor and administrative resources that allow us to respond to big problems with fast, effective solutions. Our initial objective is to get your hoist or crane back into operation quickly and safely. We often make a safe and temporary repair when the proper parts or components for a permanent fix are not readily available. After that, we work with you to plan a long-term solution to prevent further unplanned breakdowns. This plan may include additional parts or components, increased frequency of preventive maintenance, modernization or upgrade of existing equipment or even replacement of the hoist or crane unit.
We have substantial oem stock of repair parts for hoist and crane parts from manufacturers including:
R&M (Robbins & Myers)
Planned repairs are far more cost-effective than emergency repairs. During routine inspections and regular maintenance visits, our technicians are on the lookout for potential problems that may take your crane out of service in the future. Preventing breakdowns helps you avoid emergency repairs that require significant costs in lost production, overtime labor, and overnight freight.
CRANE 1 Advantages
- We have deep industry experience and technical knowledge
- Our Service Technicians are trained and certified through our CRANE 1 Training Center
- Our Service Technicians arrive service- and safety-ready
- We offer our “online hotline” 24/7/365 service
- We guarantee a two-hour emergency repair response to established customers within the our normal service area
- We stock common supplies and critical parts on our service vehicles
- Our team has new and replacement parts available for all brands
- Our Customer Care team provides real-time scheduling and status communications