Costs incurred as a result of unplanned downtime due to mechanical or electrical failures on production critical and process cranes can be significant. Just a few hours of unplanned downtime can cost many thousands of dollars. Even worse, an unexpected breakdown in a critical component without the proper spare parts could lead to months of waiting for the proper OEM repair parts. The best way to avoid unplanned downtime and reduce your operating costs is to perform proactive crane maintenance and implement a critical spares inventory for your important crane equipment.
A scheduled maintenance program from CRANE 1 is an investment that pays dividends in reduced breakdowns and extended equipment life. Regular maintenance can identify potential issues before they occur, allowing you the time to order parts and spares early and perform repairs during regular shutdown periods.
- We design proactive maintenance programs to OEM and OSHA specifications
- We deliver on-site service 24/7/365 on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- We customize service to meet your specific operational requirements
- Our technicians provide assurance for your safety as well as regulatory compliance for OEM, OSHA, ANSI and your company standards
- Our vehicles are stocked with the common supplies and critical parts for your equipment