Count on Crane 1 to improve the productivity and safety of your existing crane equipment with a modernization or upgrade program. We have the experience and capability to tailor a program to your unique needs — from the simplest to the most complex. Whether you need a hoist system rebuild, a new overhead crane remote control system or increased capacity, Crane 1 is ready to help you.
- Pendant to radio control — to free up the operator
- Traveling pendant — to keep the operator away from the moving load and avoid floor obstacles
- Control replacement — replace single-speed or wound rotor control with state-of-the-art Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controls that improve performance and limit wear to brakes and mechanical components
- Rebuilt hoist — complete rebuild of hoist gearbox and mechanicals to “like new” operation
- Replacement hoist — to fit existing bridge
- Cab to pendant or radio — to remove workers from the cab
- Capacity upgrades — for engineered increases in capability
At Crane 1, we pride ourselves on delivering a 360° turnkey solution by designing, building and installing your equipment on time, safely and within budget. Getting equipment installed correctly and on schedule takes a coordinated approach, constant communication and a team of experts with experience in the industry.
The Crane 1 team of professionals manages your entire project. Why should you let our industry experts design, manage and install your customized new equipment? Crane 1 has deep industry knowledge and proven protocols to ensure we get the job done right the first time. Our leading OEM equipment technology, products and brands are best-in-class, and our installation service solutions are the most advanced in the industry.
- New hoist and crane components to suit all applications — from cost-competitive to extreme duty and hazardous environment
- Wire rope and chain hoists from well-known manufacturers such as Budgit, Chester, Coffing, Harrington, Yale, Shaw-Box and more
- Light “workstation” crane systems from Gorbel and Spanco
- Controls, electrification and brakes from Magnetek, Insul-8 and Duct-O-Wire
- Engineered overhead crane systems including self-supporting runways from one-half to 100-ton capacity
- Parts for all brands of overhead cranes and hoists