At CRANE 1 we offer a wide range of benefits as well as training and development opportunities.
- Medical insurance, with a substantial portion of the premium paid by CRANE 1
- Dental and vision plans
- 401K investment options with employer matching program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company-provided employee life insurance
- Company-provided accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Spouse and child life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and childcare
- Supportive work environment and family culture
- Opportunities to give back to the communities we live in
- Profit Sharing or Structured Bonus Plan Available
- Veteran’s Day Off with DD214 form
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Tuition Assistance
We provide a learning environment and offer the resources our employees need to advance their careers and reach their professional goals.
- Industry best practice for new equipment systems, safety inspections, and repair and maintenance services
- OEM equipment and OSHA safety training and certifications
- Personal development and seminars are offered to all team members
- Specialized team development assessments and goal-setting with managers is encouraged for building new skills
- Employees are active participants in managing their careers with an open door policy to leadership at all times
The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is the only federal-level veterans’ employment award that recognizes a company or organization’s commitment to veteran hiring, retention, and professional development.