Crane 1 is the premier choice for crane hoist services and equipment. We keep all brands of hoists up and running safely. We have the parts you need, regardless of the brand, model or age of your hoist — and we make sure you get them as soon as possible. Crane 1 customers count on our highly qualified, certified and knowledgeable Service Technicians for regular maintenance, fast emergency repairs, safety inspections and training, modernizations, new equipment and asset management services.
- Manual Chain HoistsManual hoists are lightweight and portable, and ideal for use in tight spaces.
- Hand Chain Hoists
These compact hoists are ideal for facilities that require that parts be positioned accurately yet infrequently.
- Lever Hoists
This type of manual chain hoist is operated with a chain-type lever that helps the user pull, lift or lower heavy objects with relatively little effort.
- Hand Chain Hoists
- Electric Chain HoistsElectric chain hoists are available in small capacity to heavy-duty models. Standard models can be customized with optional features to meet your specific requirements.
- Air Chain HoistsRugged air chain hoists provide exceptional lifting speeds. Air power gives users the ability to exactly position heavy loads.
- Electric Wire Rope HoistsAvailable in many capacities and lifts, strong electric wire rope hoists are ideal in hazardous, spark-resistant and most other industrial applications.
- Air Wire Rope HoistsStrong hoists allow you to lift and position almost any load — even in spark-resistant and hazardous environments. Regardless of your industry, required capacity or application, there is an air wire rope hoist to suit your needs.
If you are researching or buying a new electric chain hoist, Crane 1 can offer advice on choosing the correct brand, model and special features that are best suited for your specific lifting application. Things to consider include:
- Power supply
- Lift height
- Mount type
- Hoist speed(s)
- Hoist braking means
- Hoist controls
- Available headroom
- Duty requirement
Crane 1 is brand neutral. That means we do not recommend a product from a single manufacturer; we help you select the best hoist — for your needs and your budget — from among all leading hoist manufacturers. When it’s time for you to add a hoist to your operation, or to replace an existing one, give Crane 1 a call. And don’t forget — we install everything we sell.