Crane 1 is a leading supplier of overhead crane services and equipment. From a replacement push button cover to a complete crane system — including runways and professional installations — we have it. Crane 1 services all brands and has the critical parts you need for all models of cranes, and can get them to you quickly.
Our highly qualified and certified technicians perform safety inspections, scheduled and proactive maintenance, emergency repairs, modernizations and upgrades, and asset management services. Our goal is to help keep your crane equipment up and running safely, while reducing your total cost of ownership.
- Jib CranesA jib crane is a predesigned crane with a boom that rotates on a center column. Jib cranes are generally used in small areas for loading and unloading machines. The capacity of this type of crane is usually five tons and under, but higher capacities are possible.
- Light “Workstation” Crane SystemsThese prefabricated out-of-the-box systems hang off the ceiling or are supported from columns. Light crane systems are ideal for use in workstations and work cells, and for light assembly. These systems can handle capacities of up to approximately two tons.
- Underhung Structural CranesThese systems travel on the lower flanges of underhung runways, which are generally structural beams. With a capacity of up to 10 tons, this type of crane is best for lighter-duty systems.
- Underhung Patented Track CranesA type of underhung crane system, the patented track underhung crane is for higher-duty systems. Patented track crane systems accommodate the use of switches, transfers and interlocks.
- Top Running Single Girder and Box Girder CranesTop running cranes generally run on ASCE rail that is fastened on top of structural steel runways. The crane girders may be structural girders or fabricated box girders, depending on the crane span and capacity. Single girder cranes typically have a capacity of less than 20 tons. Double girder cranes have capacities ranging from 5 to 250+ tons, and are generally used for heavy-duty applications.
- Gantry CranesWith wheels for portability, gantry cranes can be used to lift materials anywhere in the facility. This is the most cost-effective crane system for operations requiring the occasional lifting of relatively light-duty loads. Fixed and adjustable-height models are available. Capacities range from one to five tons.